FRESH PEACH MARGARITAS

I created these sparkling peach margaritas to, and they became out so scrumptious that I just had to percentage the recipe with you! 

FRESH PEACH MARGARITAS

Even as I don’t drink all that regularly, I do love a terrific, easy cocktail occasionally! This fresh peach margarita is definitely my new favored! I’ve made this both with plain sparkling water as well as coconut l.  a. Croix glowing water, and each have been delicious. feel unfastened to get creative!

Despite the fact that I opt to serve this margarita at the rocks, it can always be blended with ice as well. experience some thing works fine for you! enjoy!

FRESH PEACH MARGARITAS

Ingredients

  • ½ cup diced, peeled peaches (approximately ½ medium peach)
  • 2 oz. silver tequila (I used Patron)
  • 1 oz. fresh lime juice
  • 1 teaspoon – 1 tablespoon honey , depending on your taste
  • 2 oz. sparkling water (I used La Croix sparkling water, you can always get creative with flavors!)

Instructions

  1. If preferred, salt the rim of your glass. To do that, location the salt on a small plate and rub the rim of the glass with a lime wedge. Press the rim of the glass into the salt.
  2. Region the peaches, tequila, lime juice and honey in a blender. mixture till absolutely smooth. Pour over ice into a tumbler and add the glowing water. Stir to mix. enjoy!

New Post

16 Year Old Side Jobs

16 Year Old Side Jobs . Some jobs may require them to work full time, while others are more of a part. However, by law, you’re not entit...

Trending This Week

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel