CREAMSICLE MARGARITAS RECIPE

I have a tendency to have no guidelines when it comes to blending cocktails… if I blend some thing up and it tastes exceptional, I’m going to share it.  similar to those notable (and easy!) 

CREAMSICLE MARGARITAS RECIPE
CREAMSICLE MARGARITAS RECIPE

I regarded it up and maximum other recipes are frozen variations, but I didn’t see any with whipped vodka.  So I took a chance, blended it till I were given it like I preferred it… and that changed into it.  this is my Creamsicle Margarita.

you may make it through the glass or via the pitcher.  The components are measured in “parts”, due to the fact that’s how I labored with it at the same time as measuring elements until I were given the taste like I wanted it.

CREAMSICLE MARGARITAS RECIPE

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 part tequila
  • 1 part whipped vodka
  • 1/2 part triple sec
  • 5 parts orange juice
  • Splash of lime juice
  • Kosher salt for rimming glass
  • Optional lime and orange wedges for garnish


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Rim glass with kosher salt.
  2. In a tumbler or glass (depending on how an awful lot you want to make), stir tequila, whipped vodka, triple sec, orange juice and lime juice. Serve over ice. Garnish with lime and orange wedges, if desired.

New Post

16 Year Old Side Jobs

16 Year Old Side Jobs . Some jobs may require them to work full time, while others are more of a part. However, by law, you’re not entitled ...

Trending This Week

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel