VEGAN QUINOA SUSHI BOWL

It’s healthy, spicy (thanks thereto nose processing wasabi), tastes like dish (genius), super straightforward and takes concerning five min to form. It’s conjointly gluten-free and if you don’t add any fish – vegetarian.

In my mind I used to be picturing one thing tasteful with quinoa rather than rice to feature a bit spark and nutrition to my boring and late malnourished life. Really I knew I can’t create quinoa dish. I’ve tried. What I will create after I attempt to create quinoa dish may be a huge mess – I don’t apprehend what I’m doing wrong.

VEGAN QUINOA SUSHI BOWL

Therefore: quinoa dish bowl. you only throw stuff along in an exceedingly bowl and decision it dish bowl. And so you’re cool just like the folks on Instagram.

I did use some inspiration from this amazing instruction here – it aforesaid five minute dish bowl. There area unit 2 things i favor concerning the title of that recipe: five minute. That instruction consummated all my expectations – five minutes and it tastes like dish.

VEGAN QUINOA SUSHI BOWL

INGREDIENTS :

  • 2 tbsp sesame seeds
  • 2 tbsp flax seeds
  • 1 tbsp nigella seeds
  • 2 cups cooked quinoa
  • 1 nori sheet – sliced thinly
  • 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
  • 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
  • 2 spring onions/scallions, chopped
  • 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced

Sauce:

  • 1 tbsp wasabi paste
  • 1 tsp soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp sesame oil (roasted isn’t healthier, but I find it more delicious)
  • 1 tbsp vinegar (I used balsamic)

INSTRUCTIONS :

  1. Fluff cooked quinoa and mix in a large bowl with scallions and the wasabi sauce.
  2. Divide into two bowls and arrange on top: nori, cucumber, avocado, bell pepper. Optionally – some mushrooms.
  3. Top with nigella seeds, flax seeds and sesame seeds.
  4. Eat with a spoon, fork or a foon.

New Post

16 Year Old Side Jobs

16 Year Old Side Jobs . Some jobs may require them to work full time, while others are more of a part. However, by law, you’re not entitled ...

Trending This Week

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel